Monday, February 25, 2008

A little about me....

I am a 25 year old mom-to-be. I am currently 38 weeks pregnant and on my maternity leave. I have no idea what the future holds for me as far as work goes. I would really love to stay at home and take care of my son, but I do know that with a baby...I need money!!! I have very little right now....with car payments, credit cards, and other bills to pay for...I know that in a matter of a few weeks my resources will run out! (NOW...I'm not trying to make anyone feel sorry for me or anything). I've decided to look for various ways to produce some kind of income through the internet. I'm not looking for get rich quick schemes, I don't expect to make $5000 a day, rather more of a realistic/reasonable income...atleast to replace what I make working a 7-4 job. I've decided to start this blog so that I can keep track of the things I do, programs I join, and how I succeed in this internet world. Hopefully, someone else will find it useful...


I did try to make money online once before, but the programs I joined just got too complicated, required more money, and I just had no real motivation to keep me going. I was losing money rather than making money. I found myself applying for"real" jobs. When I got hired at a car dealership and started making some money, I stopped worrying about making money through the internet. I guess I figured why should I bother trying to make money online when I can make money in the real world!?!
Then not too long after I started at the dealership, I got pregnant..and things changed! How can I afford a baby??? I have barely enough for myself! OMG...I already have all these bills and now I'll have to worry about medical bills, clothes, diapers, food, formula......Who will watch him after I give birth? I can't afford daycare! AND who in their right mind would want to leave their newborn baby with strangers anyway!?! I want to be able to give the best for my baby!!! I'm sure parents, especially moms can relate to this. For the past few weeks, I've joined some forums and started researching options here and there. I have no choice but to make something work from the internet!!! It's different this time around, I have a baby coming very very soooooon (my motivation)....and I've learned that I have to do research first before jumping on the bandwagon. I hope that this blog will somehow be able to help others who are also looking for ways to make money online.....especially Moms.


If you're reading my blog and have any ideas you would like to share with me, I would love to hear your input.

Stay tuned.....


-Theresa-

No comments: