Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yuwie.com




I found this site from a forum that I joined the other day and I thought "wow, what a great idea!" I'm already a member of myspace, friendster, and facebook....I've been joining these social networking sites since I was in high school or maybe even 8th grade. I'm sure Yuwie will be the next big thing.....and it's FREE!

What really sets Yuwie apart from all the other social networking sites is the fact that you get PAID! Yep...that's right....I SAID YOU GET PAID!!! Yuwie pays their members when someone clicks on their profiles. If you want to check how it works and all that good stuff...just click on http://r.yuwie.com/tigz now!!!

I know I've spent a lot of time on myspace because it has allowed me to find people I haven't seen or talked to in years. I've reunited with my elementary school buddies, whom I haven't seen since we graduated from 8th grade. These places have also allowed me to keep up with their lives. People these days are really busy and have hectic schedules....social networking allows you to do just that....network socially, only of course on your own time. The internet is always alive....24/7/365 days.....regardless of the weather, the time, or holiday...it's always up!!! That's what's so great about it. People no longer have to write letters the old fashion way....put them in envelopes, mail them out, and wait for a few days to get to where it's supposed to go. Let's not even discuss how long it will take to get a response. There's email these days....and social networking sites! It's quicker and more efficient. No wonder why all these people take advantage of it.

Yuwie offers a great potential to make money while networking. To my understanding, you make a percentage everytime someone clicks on your profile, then you also make a percentage off of people you refer....and off of the people they refer. The referral system works up to 10 tiers!!! Nobody's losing out on money...Yuwie still makes money while actually giving back to their members!

I can't believe you read through this whole thing without going to http://YUWIE.COM!!! Join under my name...Theresa! What are you waiting for??? It's free to join.....So Join Now!


Let's be friends, make friends, and make money together!!! GO TO http://r.yuwie.com/tigz

No comments: