Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Plug-In Profit Site

Visit my very own website at http://24hrs2wealth.com/ or go directly to the actual site http://www.pluginprofitsite.com

The Plug-In Profit Site seems to be a promising site and I've read really great reviews about it from forums. So, I've decided to give it a try and let you know what I think of it.

Stone Evans, the creator of the Plug-In Profit Site shows you how he makes money in 3 steps. One of the main things that caught my attention was the fact he was going to set up a website for me. GREAT! I can atleast save time from trying to make a website on my own. Props to all those who takes like 2 hours to make one. I for one, takes about a week just to make one website with the help of a program. With Plug-In Profit, all I really had to do was get my own domain name specifically from http://www.host4profit.com, and then sign up and get my affiliate ID from 6 different places. This allows me to have six streams of income. Best part of it is that it's automated. Basically, all the work is done for me. I have my own autoresponder and 400 automated emails that get sent out when people sign up. I don't really have to do anything.

This program does require money, but not hundreds like other programs ask you for. Although, if you have more money to invest...I think you'll have a better chance of seeing income quicker compared to those people who do not have the money to spend. My sources are limited so I personally can not afford to take big plunges with other programs. I also spent a little extra money buying traffic. Seemed like a good idea then, hopefully I wasn't wrong.

I really do like the idea of Plug-In Profit, but I was a little disappointed with the monthly fees associated with the website hosting and 2 of the affiliate programs. Of course I wouldn't mind paying these fees once I actually start seeing money flow in. But due to my current situation, I'm not too sure if I'll have enough to cover for hospital bills after I give birth. I really hope this website works out for me. Like I said, this was suggested to me by other people who have tried it and made money from it.

Visit: http://www.PlugInProfitSite.com

No comments: