Sunday, March 2, 2008

Frustrating...

My weekends are usually pretty busy, so I don't really have much time to "work" when it hits Saturday. Yesterday, my hubby and I drove to his parents house to get things ready for the baby. I'm excited, but also sad. I really wanted to stay at home...with my mom, but we have 2 big dogs that won't be suitable for having a newborn around. AND any dog lover would know that getting rid of dogs because there's a new baby is not really an option unless you ABSOLUTELY have to. I don't have anything against his family...I get along with them. It's just that I've never been away from home. I couldn't go away for college because I knew I wouldn't be able to handle it! I get home sick when I go on a 2 week vacation. Living 1 1/2 to 2 hours away will probably become a problem for me. I just always imagined that I'd have my mom around to help me when I have my first baby. She had four kids...I'm sure she can guide me! Besides that...I'm comfortable in our house..it's home! Anyhow...this will be an experience! I'm already dreading it....

Ok...so enough with that! Today...I spent half of the day in front of the computer. I researched and read about this one program. I'm doing the research before I actually make a purchase or join. This way....I have a good feel for what to expect and what I'm getting into. I signed up under their autoresponder. I'm actually glad I signed up because I'm learning a lot about the product, the lessons, the field, and basic things that I should know before I really get into it. It's good because I'll save some time if I do decide to join yet another program! Actually makes me feel like I can learn enough just from these lessons, but then again if I can learn this much....imagine how much more information will be revealed once I'm a member? Knowledge is key......and that's what I'm striving for!!!

Sooo....research some more....

No comments: